Slender: The Arrival - Remastered is an unofficial enhanced and expanded port of the 2013 survival horror video game of the same name. The game is being developed by sole independent video game developer SlenderDev, in association with the development team at Blue Isle Studios, Parsec Productions Mark J. Hadley, Eric "Victor Surge" Knudsen, and the cast of the Hornets YouTube series. A beta for the game is scheduled to be released on October 28, 2018. The full game is due to be released on June 10, 2019.
Slender: The Arrival - Remastered has a revised storyline, photorealistic graphics, amplified sound effects, great replay value and unpredictable terrors waiting around every corner - proving itself to be the ultimate Slender Man horror gaming experience.
- Lose yourself and your sanity in an original story written by the creative team behind the Marble Hornets YouTube series with collaboration from Slender Man creator Eric “Victor Surge” Knudsen.
- Survive spine-chilling horror gameplay, with a deep story and more clues to discover and decipher – using nothing more than a flashlight and a camcorder to find your way.
- Explore ten intense levels including extended content from the original release and two brand new servants of Slender Man waiting to make themselves known.
- Revised storyline that clears up some of the mysterious occurences happening in Oakside Park.
- All levels have been streamed together to form one huge, immersive world for the player to explore.
- New custom enemy pathfinding system that creates more intelligent, aggressive enemies.