Snake Force is an alternative top-down shooting game developed and published by Team Soda. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on November 19, 2021. It was inspired by the classic game Snake.
In this game, the player has to help rescue their friends (or "bros" as called in the game) and fight alongside them. The player and their friends will stand in a line and shoot at the same point. The player has to keep the shape of their squad because bullets hurt whatever they hit.
The game includes 5 levels and a secret mode. The total playing time will be 30~45 minutes.
Players who find this game difficult can use the Shift key.
- First Blood: Killed an enemy for the first time.
- Snake!!!: Embraced the death for the first time.
- Cold Blooded: Killed 50 enemies.
- Besieged By Friendlies: Killed 20 friendly bros.
- Nirvana: Killed by an explosion.
- Dog Tags Collector: Killed 100 enemies.
- Infernal Affairs: Killed all bros after finishing a level.
- Journey to the West: Killed exactly 4 units with one barrel explosion.
- FUZE: Killed 10 hostages.
- Scholar of the Snake Force: Finished Level 1
- Left Four Dead: Completed a level with THREE members in the team.
- Battlefield of Excitement: Finished Level 2
- The Evacuation: Finished Level 3
- Greedy Snake: Having ten bros in your team.
- Super Hot: Finished Level 4
- Mature Snake: Finished Level 5
- Snake Force: Finished the game.
- Badass: Finished the Badass mode.
- Doomed: Finished First Person Mode.
- Executioner: Finish the Badass Mode or First Person Mode with the Suit Man.
- The Hateful Eight: Completed a level with SEVEN members in the team.
- Elite of Peace: Complete a level without killing any enemy.
- Company Of Bros: Rescue 50 bros.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space