Differences to Sonic Adventure
This section contains specific information about the differences between Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut to Sonic Adventure.
- Graphics were greatly enhanced, the PC port being capable of HD graphics.
- The user can now alternate between Auto Camera and Free Camera. However, the camera will switch back to Auto Camera after dying, restarting or completing a level. The HD versions do not do this however.
- Internet features from the Dreamcast version were omitted.
- A Mini-Game collection was added, containing numerous Game Gear titles.
- A Mission mode containing 60 missions was added into the game.
- Metal Sonic is now a playable character in Trial mode. He is an award for obtaining all 130 emblems, and he plays identically to Sonic himself.
- The ability to skip cut-scenes was added
- Loading times have been shortened, with the 2004 PC release having near-instantaneous loading times, hardware-dependant.
- The PC version did not have the Tiny Chao Garden.
- The Mini-Game collection was omitted from the HD versions
- Some features, like Metal Sonic and the Mission Mode, are now DLC.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|