Spin Rhythm XD
|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Spin Rhythm XD is a singleplayer music rhythm game developed and published by Super Spin Digital. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on October 22, 2019.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This is an electronic music rhythm game with fluid, analogue-inspired controls and fully hand-made levels.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Spin, flick and tap to match colours and beats. Spin Rhythm's smooth controls work seamlessly across multiple devices including mouse and keyboard, gamepads and even real MIDI DJ turntables (touch-sensitive jogs recommended).
- Precise, hand-made levels across 5 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert and the brutal XD difficulty)
- Over 40 licensed tracks of the juiciest beats in the known universe from Nitro Fun, Hyper Potions, Camellia, Subtact, Panda Eyes, Teminite, Anomalie, Tut Tut Child, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Braken, Maxo, Tokyo Machine, Douglas Holmquist, Kitty, Rogue, seejay, 2Mello and more.
- Custom levels to your favourite tunes using our fully-featured level editor.
- Comprehensive accessibility features including custom colours, track speeds, low impact visuals and more.
- Global leaderboards, daily challenge, weekly challenges with mutators (coming soon!) and more.