|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia and Microsoft Windows|
|International Release Date(s)|
|Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and Macintosh operating systems|
August 4, 2020
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Spitlings is an arcade game developed by Massive Miniteam and published by HandyGames. It was released on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia and on Steam for Microsoft Windows on August 4, 2020.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
In this action arcade game, one to four players can waggle through a gauntlet of bouncy bubbles. The player(s) control the titular Spitlings, which are charming rectangular creatures with teeth they can spit at bubbles or use to jump. The objective of this game is to get rid of all the bubbles bouncing around the screen. If one player fails, everyone restarts the level together, hence this is what makes the game rather challenging. There is a story campaign and an arcade mode.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Action-packed, highly engaging, scream-at-your-friends multiplayer fun
- Play the whole game with up to four people
- If one fails, all restart: It‘s co-op with all the outrage of versus on top!
- Play 100+ levels and beat the clock to unlock the challenging b-side versions
- Unlock 70+ themes and 100 Spitlings to play with
- Experience the story through detailed, interactive comic cutscenes
- Increase the chaos in party mode with several unique mutator sets
- Nod your head to the pumping soundtrack with 12 tracks of finely tuned bangers