Star Wars: Demolition
Star Wars: Demolition is a vehicular combat game set in the Star Wars universe. The game was released on both Sony PlayStation and Sega Dreamcast consoles. The game was released on PlayStation on November 12, 2000 and 19th for Dreamcast.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The galaxy is engulfed by civil war. On the Outer Rim world of Tatooine, Crime Lord Jabba the Hutt continues to prosper chaos. Jabba has amassed a vast fortune through gambling and smuggling. The Empire has outlawed the dangerous Podraces, but Jabba has devised an even more dangerous underground contest to attract high-stakes gamblers from across the galaxy to his betting parlors on Tatooine.
Characters[edit | edit source]
The following characters are playable in Star Wars: Demolition.
- Quagga - A Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, who needs money to finance his repair shop.
- Aurra Sing - A dark side-using bounty hunter who preyed on the Jedi in the days of the Old Republic.
- Malakili - Keeper of Jabba's pet Rancor.
- Boba Fett - A notorious bounty hunter and the son of Jango Fett, who is Jabba's favorite to win.
- Wittin - A murderous Jawa chieftain who needs a new Sandcrawler for his tribe.
- Tia and Ghia - Two Rebel Alliance snowspeeder pilots who are obsessed with rescuing Han Solo.
- Lando Calrissian - Rebel Alliance captain, disguised as a palace guard named Tamtel Skreej.
- Pugwis - A Dug, grandson of podracer Sebulba.
- General Otto - An Imperial officer who wishes to finance his retirement house in Cloud City.
- Wade Vox - A smuggler from the planet Alderaan, training to become a Jedi Knight.
- Lobot - Lando's cyborg aide from Cloud City.
- Boussh - An Ubese bounty hunter who is in fact Princess Leia Organa in disguise.
- Darth Maul - A mysteriously resurrected Sith Lord.
|This article needs an infobox. You can help by adding one.|
|This "Star Wars"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|