Stonefly is a mech adventure game developed by Flight School Studio and published by MWM Interactive. It was released on Steam and Epic Games for Microsoft Windows on June 1, 2021.
This is an action-adventure game about self-discovery, legacy, and belonging. The player glides their mech strategically among harmless flora and dangerous fauna, confronting hungry bugs, adventures, and other characters.
Naïve inventor Annika Stonefly must recover a lost family heirloom using her intelligence and strategies. Along the way, she'll find more about self-discovery, family, legacy, and belonging.
- Chill and tranquil action-adventure gameplay punctuated by unique and skillful bug showdowns. Stun ‘em. Shoo ‘em. Get the loot.
- Invent and craft new abilities for your mech while customizing it to match your play style.
- Take on a variety of bug types to harvest minerals, then use them to craft specialized mech parts.
- Glide through tree canopies, across marshes, among prickly briars, and breathtaking nature throughout missions.
- Richly handcrafted art, equally inspired by mid-century modern design and the natural world.
- Forge relationships with a cast of memorable characters from the Acorn Corps, a band of castaway mech pilots.