Stonefly is a mech adventure game developed by Flight School Studio and published by MWM Interactive. It was released on Steam and Epic Games for Microsoft Windows on June 1, 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This is an action-adventure game about self-discovery, legacy, and belonging. The player glides their mech strategically among harmless flora and dangerous fauna, confronting hungry bugs, adventures, and other characters.
Story[edit | edit source]
Naïve inventor Annika Stonefly must recover a lost family heirloom using her intelligence and strategies. Along the way, she'll find more about self-discovery, family, legacy, and belonging.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Chill and tranquil action-adventure gameplay punctuated by unique and skillful bug showdowns. Stun ‘em. Shoo ‘em. Get the loot.
- Invent and craft new abilities for your mech while customizing it to match your play style.
- Take on a variety of bug types to harvest minerals, then use them to craft specialized mech parts.
- Glide through tree canopies, across marshes, among prickly briars, and breathtaking nature throughout missions.
- Richly handcrafted art, equally inspired by mid-century modern design and the natural world.
- Forge relationships with a cast of memorable characters from the Acorn Corps, a band of castaway mech pilots.