Super Crush KO
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Super Crush KO is a single-player action adventure fighting platformer indie game developed and published by Vertex Pop. It was released on Microsoft Windows and the Nintendo Switch on January 16, 2020.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This fast-paced brawler game is set in a vibrant, near-future city. The player has to fight through swarms of deadly robots to save the kidnapped kitten of the protagonist and, while they’re at it, save humanity from an AI apocalypse.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Fast gameplay that seamlessly blends run n' gun action and intense beat-em-up combat.
- The player can launch, juggle, and shoot waves of robots out of the sky in stylish, easy-to-execute combos.
- Keeping the score climbing from enemy to enemy with thunderous ground smashes, high flying aerial attacks, and the Super Beam.
- A world setting inspired by colourful urban cityscapes and pastel skylines.
- Online leaderboards and ranking systems will keep the player coming back to S-Rank over 20 challenging levels.