(Moving notices templates to our new Special:Flags feature.)
(Restoring templates used in the Special:Flags feature.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:26, 9 March 2016
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
|Release date||August 21, 2008 (Steam)|
|Platform(s)||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000|
|Arcade system||Arcade System Missing|
2 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM
DirectX-compatible 128 MB graphics card
250 MB free hard drive space
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Tank Universal is a computer game developed by Dialogue Design and published by Meridian4. It currently features a 20-level single player campaign as well as a skirmish mode. Its graphical style has been described as "Tron-like," while its gameplay takes inspiration from the classic Atari title Battlezone. As of August 21, 2008 it is available on Valve's Steam digital distribution service.
- Meridian4 (2008-06-05). Meridian4 - Press - 2008-06-05. Meridian4. Retrieved on 2008-09-01
- Tank Universal homepage Official Tank Universal web site.
- Meridian 4 - Games - Tank Universal Publisher Meridian4 web page.
- Tank Universal on Steam Distributor web page on Steam.
- IGN Review Review on IGN.com