|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
The Signifier is a psychological horror thriller game developed by Playmestudio and published by Raw Fury. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows and macOS on October 15, 2020. It is also available for the PlayStation 4.
A major update came out on April 22, 2021, and it brings together every last piece of work that went into making the Signifier and then some. More to see and hear, new endings, a cinematic mode with puzzle solutions, performance optimizations, and countless little touchups throughout to make this the ultimate expression of the game.
Journey from the real world into the surreal realms of objective memories and subjective experiences in this psychological thriller. Experimental parapsychology, artificial intelligence, and technology intersect to solve puzzles, unravel dialog, and seek the truth.
- Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, and the objective memories and subjective dreams in the mindscape
- Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialog branches, and unravel the mystery
- Learn psychological concepts to use powers and tools for navigating the strange and unpredictable unconsciousness
- Every challenge is part of the mystery that creates unique moments with no filler
- A multi-layer narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue as surreal suspense
- Get immersed in thought provoking tension, free from jump scares
- Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and whether we see the world as it is or a subjective creation of our minds