|Travian Games GmbH|
|Massively multiplayer online games|
|Video game industry|
Travian Games GmbH is a German video game development and publisher, specialising in browser-based multiplayer games. The company entered the market in 2004, have over 100 employees in Germany, and has published four massively online multiplayer browser-based games.
- Travian, released in late 2004, was the company's first release and it won the Superbrowsergame award in 2006. The player plays the role of a village chief trying to expand their empire.
- Travians, originally Travianer, has the resource development theme from Travian, but concentrates more on the social side of the game. It has won four awards.
- Wewaii was released in 2009, in which the player acts the role of a hotel manager.
- Imperion, like Travian, has a resource development theme, but is set in space, in the 'future'.
- InnoGames GmbH
- Travian Games GmbH - official website
- Exhibitors — International PHP conference. S&S Media. Archived from the original on 2009-11-02 Retrieved on 2009-11-02
- Travian Games GmbH. Galaxy News. Archived from the original on 2009-11-02 Retrieved on 2009-11-02
- Aufbauspiel "Travian" zum "Super-Browserspiel 2006" gekürt (German). heise online (2006-10-12). Retrieved on 2009-11-02
- Die besten Browser-Games 2006 (German). 20 Minuten Online (2007-12-17). Archived from the original on 2009-11-02 Retrieved on 2009-11-02
- Special: Die Wahl zum Superbrowsergame 2006 hat gewonnen ... (German). Gamesdynamite (2006-10-04). Archived from the original on 2009-11-02 Retrieved on 2009-11-02
- Travians. Travian Games GmbH (2009). Retrieved on 2009-11-02
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|