Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion|
|International Release Date(s)|
April 22, 2021
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is an indie adventure game developed by Snoozy Kazoo and published by Graffiti Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 22, 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
In this game, the player controls a talking turnip who has to avoid paying taxes, solve puzzles, harvest crops and battle massive beasts all in a journey to tear down a corrupt vegetable government.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.