|This page is under construction. Please be patient while it is being built.|
A listing of all the video games and game systems I currently own. I've been a gamer since 2007, and I own 6 game systems at present (and have owned a total of 8 throughout all the years I've played video games). Each of the following lists is sorted in alphabetical order.
My list of wanted games is located at User:Hammer_525/Wishlist.
- 1 3DS
- 2 DSiWare
- 3 GameCube
- 4 PC
- 5 PS2
- 6 Virtual Console
- 7 Wii
- 8 Wii U
I bought my 3DS back on March 27, 2011, when it was released in North America. It's a Cosmo Black model that I went to a midnight launch to get, after I had traded in my DS Lite a few days before. After I got an iPad on Christmas 2011, I took an unintentional break from the system until about June 2013, where I played it until October 2013 after buying a few new games. That Christmas, I got my PC and took another unintentional break from the 3DS until I began playing it again in January 2015. Nintendo eShop-exclusive titles are also included in this list.
- 3D Classics: Excitebike
- 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
- 3D Classics: Urban Champion
- Cubic Ninja
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle
- Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Due to that fact that I never owned a DSi, I didn't get my first DSiWare games until I got a 3DS. My collection of DSiWare games is rather small; I mostly go for 3DS Download Software and 3DS retail games instead.
- Don't Cross the Line
- Faceez: Monsters!
- Inchworm Animation
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- Mario Calculator
- Mario Clock
- Nintendo Countdown Calendar
- Photo Dojo
I have a small number of GameCube games I play on my Wii every once in a while. I bought my first GameCube game in 2010, but I haven't bought any more since 2011, as GameStop (which is where I got them from) stopped carrying them once the Wii U released the next year.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
I own the most games of all on my PC, which is a Lenovo Y510P gaming laptop I received on Christmas 2013. Almost all of my PC games are downloaded from Steam, although a few are disc versions I used with another computer a good few years before I got my dedicated gaming laptop, and a couple are just downloads from the internet.
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- BioShock 2
- BioShock Infinite
- Bookworm Adventures
- Borderlands 2
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- LEGO The Hobbit
- Retro City Rampage
- Risk of Rain
- RollerCoaster Tycoon
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
to be added later
My first few Nintendo Virtual Console games were on the Wii, but I've since forgotten what they were as they've been erased from the system after I made a bad decision to format the system memory. I own quite a bit of Virtual Console titles on my 3DS though, most of which came from being a 3DS Ambassador. At the moment I have no Virtual Console games on my Wii U.
- NES Open Tournament Golf
The Wii was my very first console, and I received it on Christmas 2007. Before I got my PC, I owned the most games on the Wii. It's a white model that was bundled with Wii Sports, and I also play my GameCube games on it (as it's one of the original models that has built-in GameCube backwards compatibility).
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1–4
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
The Wii U is my most recent system, which I received Christmas 2014. It's a black 32 GB deluxe set, and I received the Super Mario 3D World bundle, so it came with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land.