- Want to leave me a message? Edit this page and leave your note under this one!
Hey there, I was wondering if there's some way to contact the webmaster or the designer of this site. I'm legitimately interested in developing a logo or something like that. I know this site is essentially a social network, so it makes sense (to me at least) that maybe the community can vote on developing a logo or identity for the site. Anyway, if you had this information and could relay it back to me, either through e-mail or my talk page, that'd be great. Thanks! User:Cam503
Thanks for the welcomage. Joshie 20:17, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- There's some fancy code inside of that template, beyond my current comprehension. I'll play with it later, though - thanks for the heads up! Joshie 20:23, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Once a user submits a game, does it have to be approved before it'll appear under its designated consle? GeekUnit
Who am I kidding? I have way to much free time to not be around. Besides, somebody has to work the night shift. Keeping this place clean isn't easy I'm sure. Toad
Idea for Screenshot portion of template...
- Trying to figure out the best way to organize the screenshots I uploaded I came up with This. A simple thumbnail table. I don't expect the average user uploading pictures to come to the same conclusion and because there isnt really a format to it the screenshots will look different from page to page. Plus I expect to see random silly large screenshots, uploaded by the average person who doesnt know how to do any thumbnail resizing. I came up with a modification to the original template and I thought you might like to check it out. I put it at the bottom of my Profile. Edit the code and check out my guided <!-- --!> comments for people who are adding screenshots. I think this is a good measure to maintain both consistancy and save administrators the time to guide users to resize images to an adiquate size or have to resize the images themselves. It would be great to post things like this on a community page in the future but stuff like this doesn't really fit on any of the pages up. Would a design talk page on the community portal better address these sorts of changes? --Theman8631 01:55, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
The feeds on the main page
Do you have control over which feeds show up on the right side of the main page? Would it be possible to rearrange their order? Or alternately to turn them off and use manual ListPages codes to generate each cell? I believe all the feeds generated by the MainPage2 tags can be done manually via ListPages, so only need to keep the "write an opinion" box around. -Afker 00:46, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
section on Alice Soft
I totally agree with you, except that I'm such an Alice Soft fanboy, if I'm not careful the resulting article is going to be too opinionated and have less value. Because of this fear, neither the Alice Soft article on the AliceSoftWiki itself nor on Wikipedia currently goes into much detail about them.
Heck, even with my recent news article on Alice Soft's new game, I feared I might've gone a little bit overboard, but I really couldn't help myself q-:
I'll tread carefully and add information slowly after weighing on how to word them. (-: -Afker 04:51, 22 March 2007 (UTC)
clubhouse tag broken
the clubhouse tag (at the top of the blog template) messes up (indents) all the page content after it. I thought I'd tell you since you're, uh, magical. (feel free to redirect me) -Tyroney 21:56, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- it might just be me, but I believe it also reduces the font size of everything ever-so-slightly -Tyroney
- Put it in a div, and you'll see its influence be restricted. -Afker 05:59, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
I'm going to try and make a good page for every gamecube game i own --Boywithbrain 15:46, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
I've made "Bauldur's Gate Dark Alliance" but i don't have loads of time in the week so i'll edit more at weekend --Boywithbrain 16:10, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
User:Afker/MainLeftMockup, based on cars.wiki's main page layout which you emailed me about. The first sentence of each box gets very repetative and tiring very quickly though, so someone with better writing skills might want to go through the text and make them look less like clones manufactured out of the same mold. d-: -Afker 12:58, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
Missed you by an hour
I was afk on IRC (sleeping) when you messaged me. California here. By the time I woke up, you've already logged off for an hour. What did you want me for? (-: -Afker 16:21, 24 May 2007 (UTC)