|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
VTube Studio is a casual modeling game developed and published by DenshiSoft. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows and the Macintosh on July 1, 2020.
This game serves as a tool to turn into a Live2D VTuber, with a wide variety of features like pinning props to the model. It can be used directly with a webcam on any Windows PC or Mac. The game also supports other advanced tracking inputs to control your Live2D model, including audio-based lipsync (requires microphone).
The game is free, although the player will need to pay $11.99 to remove the watermark.
- Fast, high quality face tracking
- Voice-based mouth tracking
- High resolution, high quality, crisp Live2D model rendering
- Hotkey-triggered animations, expression changes
- Smoothly move model position/size/rotation per hotkeys
- Mouse/Pen-tracking parameter
- You can map any tracking parameter to any Live2D parameter of your model! Complete freedom!
- Item-System!! You can pin your own PNG items directly to your model and they'll move with it.
- iOS/Android app for network face tracking or directly rendering the model (free demo available)
- Commercial usage is allowed (YouTube, Twitch, Superchats, ...)