|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.|
This new installment in the critically-acclaimed Virtua Fighter series packs a serious punch fueled by the power of the PLAYSTATION®3. Virtua Fighter 5 will have an all-star cast of 17 fighters, including characters from the previous iterations along with two new characters named El Blaze and Eileen. El Blaze is a Mexican fighting champion that defeats unsuspecting opponents with his lightning-quick Lucha Libre fighting style and Eileen uses a Monkey Kung Fu fighting style which she learned from her grandfather, a former Kung Fu master. Choose from an array of costumes and attachable items and then step into the ring and prove that you're the best.
- Two New Characters, El Blaze and Eileen, round out the cast of 17 dynamic characters. El Blaze is a Mexican wrestling champion that uses the Lucha Libre fighting style, and Eileen, originally from China, uses a “Kou Ken” (Monkey style Kung Fu fighting style).
- Stunning, Highly-Detailed 3-D Fighting Environments inspired by locales around the world where players can challenge their opponents in unique types of arenas.
- Offensive Move lets players to easily move around their opponent from the side and back allowing players to be more strategic with their battles.
- Customize your character with the enhanced attachment system and customization engine giving players more flexibility than ever before when creating their characters.
- Next Gen Presentation includes HD resolution widescreen and 5.1-channel Dolby Digital surround.